Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I have a deal of working for fifteen days only but now they r asking to work for whole month on the wages?

I have a deal of working for fifteen days only but now they r asking to work for whole month on the wages?


i have a deal of working for fifteen days only but now they r asking to work for whole month on the same wages and without overtime %26amp; allowence my bosses still ask me to polish there shoes looking back at the family needs me more.if i leave this job i ve to wait 1 or 2 months to get a new job house rent daily expences i m getting deppresed what sod i do plz advice i wants to take a decision

I have a deal of working for fifteen days only but now they r asking to work for whole month on the wages?
The truth is that you have not clarified your situation as to where you live and what is your actual job. My advice would be to start looking for another job and leave at the first chance you get .



skin tags

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


shoe polish © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting