Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I have a deal working for fifteen days only but now they r asking to work for whole month on the same wages w

i have a deal working for fifteen days only but now they r asking to work for whole month on the same wages without overtime %26amp; allowence.


my bosses still ask me to polish there shoes. back the family needs me more.if i leave this job i ve to wait 1 or 2 months to get a new job house rent daily expences i m getting deppresed what sod i do plz advice i wants to take a decision.it is a private job driving a mercedise for my bosses but they ask me to work like a houseboy too unlimited work hours at last they pay me 200$ only i live in mumbai India.

I have a deal working for fifteen days only but now they r asking to work for whole month on the same wages w
I'd say, continue working there, since you don't have anything else lined up yet, but continue searching for other employment at the same time.



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


shoe polish © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting