Sunday, October 11, 2009

How to stop black dye coming of men's dress shoes??

I bought some new men's black dress shoes from Nordstrom and there is black stuff coming off the outside leather and getting on my jeans. If I rub my finger or a tissue against the outside leather their is black stuff coming off. Is it dye? It can't be shoe polish because i've never had them polished. Anyway, I tried to buy a different pair and had the same problem. WTF is going on with these shoes? So now I just have to figure out how to stop this dye? from coming off. How do I do this? I don't want this getting all over my jeans.


Any insight to my problem would be greatly appreciated.





Thanks,


Mark

How to stop black dye coming of men's dress shoes??
your best bet to my way of thinking is to take a rag and shine your shoes ......hopefully most of the excess polish will rub off on to the rag.....keep changing the side of cloth till no more polish comes off.....hold the cloth from two ends and pressing down pull it this way and that across the surface of the shoe
Reply:I think that it is shoe polish, even if you haven't taken them to get polished, the makers polish them to make them look better so they would sell. Why not try to go to some shoe fixing place and ask if they have a way to clean it up.



skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


shoe polish © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting