Sunday, October 11, 2009

Repairing a hole on a leather shoe?

I have a pair of black leather sketchers I really like but a few weeks ago I spilt some acid on one of them and it ate a small dime sized hole into the surface leather on the toe of one. The hole isn't all the way through but it looks really bad because all the finish is gone in that spot. I polished them up real nice with some Kiwi black leather dye but you can still see the hole on the toe even though it's dyed black now. Is there anything else I can do to restore the leather and/or the finish to that small spot on my shoe?

Repairing a hole on a leather shoe?
Take it to a shoe store
Reply:i think that there are a few products at retail stores that repair leather damage.




horses for loan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


shoe polish © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting