Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dyeing hair black and dullness?

I have naturally dark hair but I love the way I look with close to black hair. I just dyed it this way a few months ago and already its beginning to get lighter. It also used to be (dyed) blonde. How can I keep it dark without it looking gothic and or dull? Like shoe polish black? Just for reference I have pics of how it used to look and how it looks now, as you may see in the second pic its is already beginning to fade on the bottom. Thanks


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5y2ie5i

Dyeing hair black and dullness?
Get it professionally done, keep a root touch up on had, (it works on ends) or find a color boosting gloss. There's also a color seal that can be found at some drug stores, but you should make sure you want to color for a long time before using it!
Reply:go for blue-black rather than jet black. it will keep the shine.



skin tags

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


shoe polish © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting