Saturday, October 24, 2009

How to paint my dashboard?

my dashboard on my car is leather what paint can i use to paint it its grey i was to paint it black





would shoe polish "paint" it i have some duplicolor vynil and fabric spay paint it sais its good for simulated leather is my car simulated leathe?





also how can i remove it(the dashboard)

How to paint my dashboard?
there has been a big demand lately for what you would like to do there are many product's on the market to change interior color. go to a local auto parts store such as autozone or shop online. it is a simple process however i would suggest you try to leave your dash in place there are many connectors wires and screws to be lost not to mention it is difficult sometimes to get it back in just the right spot should be able to do whole dash for less than 20 dollars. hope this was helpful



myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


shoe polish © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting