Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What is the best medication and/or treatment for baldness?

I have done some research and reading up on hair re-growth for men. There's so much info. out there and I have no idea whether most are just hypes or facts. If you have used certain products and got good result, please post it here for me and everyone else, too. Baldness is no fun and no, I don't want to be like Mike. I have tried those so called masking products like COURVRe, but they're nothing but shoe polish on your head. My problem is at the crown. Thank you in advance.

What is the best medication and/or treatment for baldness?
Just shave your head and be happy with who you are.


Because you have no other option.


Everything out there is nothing but snake oil, trust me I tried just about everything. Just accept it and move on.
Reply:I'm sorry but unless you want to get that surgery where they take hair from the back of your head and implant it in the top, you're SOL. There are no creams, shampoos, nothing that will help that hair grow back. These companies take advantage of the desperosity that runs through a man with thinning hair. My husband is losing his hair and he's so upset. I think he's sexy no matter what. Bald heads are sexy. Bruce Willis, Michael Rosenbaum, Patrick Stewart, Vin Diesel, Demi Moore, Kiera Knightly, all sexy. I say either go with the surgery if you're that upset or take a razor to it because the only thing unsexier than a self concious man is a man with a comb over.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


shoe polish © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting