Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is there a way to cover up or hide deep scratches on a leather sofa?

I have a cat that likes to scratch my leather sofas with her claws. Obviously, the BEST solution is to have her declawed; however this is not an option. I have taken care of the scratching issue with the cat; however the scratches remain and are not pleasant to the eye. I have tried shoe polish to try to cover the scratches but am seeking a better solution. The next step is placing the couches on the curb. Thanks!

Is there a way to cover up or hide deep scratches on a leather sofa?
Okay, so your cat has scratched your sofa and she occasionally smells really bad? I admire your dedication to her. :-)





But seriously. . . I recommend you visit this site: http://www.leathermagic.com/





I've used their products before, and they work pretty well. The mixing of colors is kind of tricky, but otherwise, produces good results.
Reply:go to a saddle shop (as in horses)they have leather repair products that are a lot cheaper than you can get in a furniture leather shop



website design

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


shoe polish © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting