Sunday, October 11, 2009

How should I clean leather shoes?

I have these white leather shoes that I want to clean. They are old and dirty, and I already used a damp cloth to clean out the dirt. I want to paint them white, so should I use regular white spray paint I have at home, or go buy some Griffin Shoe Polish from the store?

How should I clean leather shoes?
there is proper shoe whitener you can buy..go get some and follow the instructions...it works a treat...however if you have coloured stitching on your shoes be prepared to lose this...
Reply:For heavy soiling on white leather shoes (dress or athletic): For lighter stains, try rubbing with a non-gel toothpaste. For heavier stains, use either rubbing alcohol or nail-polish remover. Apply with a cotton swab, then rinse. White-wall tire cleaner also works great, but take greater care when using this. It can only be used on leather. Just spray on and let stand for 20 minutes, then launder shoes with light-colored towels.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


shoe polish © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting