Friday, November 6, 2009

Dying hair black?

I have naturally dark hair but I love the way I look with close to black hair. I just dyed it this way a few months ago and already its beginning to get lighter. It also used to be (dyed) blonde. How can I keep it dark without it looking gothic and or dull? Like shoe polish black? I dont use black hair dye, just dark golden brown because I think a real black might be too severe. Just for reference I have pics of how it used to look and how it looks now, as you may see in the second pic its is already beginning to fade on the bottom. Thanks


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5y2ie5i....

Dying hair black?
after two months you will achieve the same results you did then it is basically washed out and whats left is faded stain....buy black semi permanent it only last so many washes but does not give a build up......by the way if you hair is short and you keep it trim do it when it needs it .also there are mousses out there that have color in it that will help it keep fresh till the next colouring



mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


shoe polish © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting