Friday, November 6, 2009

Does your foot end up in your mouth so often that...?

You started using flavored shoe polish to make the experience more pleasant?

Does your foot end up in your mouth so often that...?
you are right Steve-o she does look like "whats her name" that one actress I know who ya mean.





Ok all kidding aside, yes i am always putting my foot in my mouth. Just today I went to a photography exhibit for A local solider who suffered severe brain trauma in Iraq. These were photos that were found in his camera after he was blown-up.





I said to his mother that the photos are real great but they should put little cards under the photo explaining what they are of. His mother looks me straight in the eye and says, "we would but Eric can't tell us!"....Duh! I felt so stupid



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


shoe polish © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting